Formed in 2004 the NEPA Rainbow Alliance serves the greater Northeastern Pennsylvania region’s Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Allied community by working to achieve the following goals:
- Promoting a sense of community among LGBTA citizens in the Greater NEPA area,
- Developing and publicizing resources targeted to the needs of the LGBT community,
- Facilitating communication and collaboration between LGBT-serving organizations, businesses, and individuals,
- Providing a supportive, welcoming venue for newcomers to the organization and the Greater NEPA LGBT community, and
- Supporting equality for LGBT persons whenever possible.
NEPA Rainbow Awards 2014 Nominations Now Open